Small Teak Boat Canal Adventure - Weekday Discovery We offer private tour, please request on our booking form three (3) days prior to the tour date. Our join tour is two (2) groups and five(5) people maximum for more intimate tour experience.
View from Our Boat Banyan Tree Temple Lotus Pond
Itinerary (Full Day Tour: duration approx. 6 ½ hrs.*)
Meet at BTS Wutthakat station (Silom Line), East side ticket machine (direction to the exit #4),** short walk to get to our boat
Our activities include:
Browse a local morning market and historical site from Ayutthaya period in the "Banyan Tree Temple" (Wat Sai) which the temple structure is covered with colorful ceramic tiles
Visit the ”Mouth of the Canal Temple” (Wat Paknam - newly became a Royal Temple) to see the one ton gold statue, crystal pagoda, and a skyline view of old capital, Thonburi City
Visit a “Forest Temple” (Wat Pa Chaeng Lane) to learn forest monks' life style.
Lunch stop at a quiet canal side market, enjoy local Thai meal
Visit an orchid and pandan nursery in lush greenery
Arrive at the Artist's House in a 250 years old community, currently going through revitalization by locals ***
Return to BTS Wutthakat or BTS Krung Thonburi station (Silom Line)
• Small boat ride throughout the tour
• Order of the stops may change, depending on the water, weather condition and time available
• Please be aware that we will stop at a few temples. It would be a good idea to cover the shoulders, avoid shorts and mini-skirt.
• Please note that we always recommend our guests to use BTS Skytrain (or MRT subway) to come to the meeting point due to the unpredictable traffic condition on the roads.
* Shorter tour can be arranged upon request: If you choose to use hotel pick-up/drop-off service, additional time will be added for the transportation.
** Please see the map link below. Hotel pick-up/drop-off service is available at 500B/group/way.
*** Traditional Thai puppet demonstration may be available on weekends and holidays.
Our Tour Fee and Itinerary subject to change without notice. Thank you for your understanding!
BTS (Silom Line) Wutthakat Station Map For a printable detailed map with directions Click Here...
Tour Fee: Two(2) adults min.
• Adult 2,395 B/person for 4people
• Child - 12 and under 12 years old 1/2 price
• Toddlers two(2) and under two (2) years old Free
Please ask us about:
- Large family and group discount
- One Person Private Tour
- Custom Itinerary
Our Tour Includes:
English Speaking Guide
Drinking Water, Soft Drink, and Snack
Local Thai Meal ****
Tour Insurance (Please fill out your information on our booking form)
**** Please let us know your special need in advance
Easyoff Walking Shoes/Sandals (Good in wet condition soles)
Activewear (Pants recommended)
Sun Block (Our boats have small canvas roof)
Pandan Tour Co., Ltd.
TAT License No. 14/00956
780/488 Charoen Krung Road,
Bang Kho Laem, Bangkok 10120
"...I was impressed that the boat guy dived into the water and found my eye glasses which I dropped and sunk into the water. Great service not everyone can provide...." InYoung Kim
"...I was interested in the Bangkok canals after took the brief canal ride a few years ago. This time I could Actually stop and see what is the people?s life like was great experience for me...." Sascha Jetson
"...The floating market was amazing. I enjoyed the all we can eat lunch and coconut ice cream I tried...." Andrea Kemich